Newspaper on Sunday? (you sure?)

It was a Sunday like any other, bright....Laundry.....Possibly lay by the pool and OH maybe have a cup of coffee and get a paper. WRONG!! I went down to the pool to by a newspaper and on Sundays it costs $1.50 I put in $1.50 and come to my surprise the newspaper stand seemed to be jammed. I went back and put another quarter in and still...No luck. I decided to go to the front office and notify them so I could get my $1.50 back. I asked Phillip and he said to me "ummm hmmmm.....yea.....ahhhh.....I'm not sure there's anything we can do for you, let me ask though." So, I calmly waited while he asked Vikki Buck if I could be reimbursed. Of course, she immediately interrupted Phillip and promptly said, "absolutely not." He came out to tell me and after I left I realized how ridiculous this place really is. I mean seriously, $1.50 is all I was asking for and they told me I needed to call the NewsPress because it was their stand. But wait...It's on Gulfstream's property. So, aren't they supposed to be responsible? Of course not. Gulfstream Isles has absolutely no sense of customer service what so ever!! I WANT MY $1.50!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Electric Bill is Outrageous!!!!!!

Want to add a post?

Worst Apartment Experiences To Date