My Electric Bill is Outrageous!!!!!!

Hey everyone. I wanted to get some feedback on how bad everyone elses electric bill is in Gulfstream Isles? During these hot months, because my a/c is in such poor shape, my electric bill is constantly over $200.00 a month!!! As if that is not bad enough, the temperature will not go below 80 because the unit is so shitty!

So i have the choice of either not using my air in 100 degree weather, or just dealing with $200.00 a month bills in 80 degrees. LOL, this place sux.

Any feedback would be nice. What is everyone else paying in electric because of the a/c?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I have the same problem! There is no way to justify a $170 bill for these small apartments... I live on the first floor. You'd think heat rises!
Anonymous said…
Yes, our elec. bill has also been very high in the summer, though never reaching $200. We kept it quite high after that first bill. I concur, this place does suck!!!!
Anonymous said…
Same problem! I have had them come check out our ac like 4 times now in the past 6 months! It always freezes up and my ac can't even be above 75 with out heating up and one room does not even cool! They say it is because the doors are kept shut and we don't use ceiling fans. Well don't see them installing them for free. They also said it is because the ac is old and freezes but they don't have it in the budget to fix the ac's until next year. Complete bull shit.

Popular posts from this blog

Want to add a post?

Worst Apartment Experiences To Date